Roof Damage Repair from Hurricane Ida
Hurricane Ida made landfall in Louisiana on Thursday, August 26th coming in at a deadly and destructive Category 4 Hurricane. Besides Hurricane Katrina, this is the most damaging and intense hurricane to make landfall in Louisiana on record.
Need help with Roof or Gutter Damage?
We are your Storm-Damage Experts
150MPH Winds at Landfall
Hurricane-force winds can cause extensive damage to your home’s roof including removing or tearing shingles which can leave your home exposed.
When shingles are installed, they’re purposefully overlapped to create a water-tight seal. Breaking this seal leaves your home vulnerable.
What to do after a Hurricane:
1. Schedule A Free Roof-Inspection
2. Clear all Debris as Soon as Possible
3. Check for Any Popped Nails
4. Check Your Attic for Leaks
5. Watch for Water Pooling in your Ceiling Fixtures
6. Inspect Your Gutters & Guards
7. Check Your Shingles
8. Check for Possible Water Damage
9. Check Areas Around Your Chimney & Skylights
10. Keep an eye on your Ceilings for Several Weeks
Schedule a Free Roof Inspection
STORM DAMAGE REPAIR IN LOUISIANA
We Care About Our Customers
Our drive and mission is simple:
We care about and take care of our customers! When you do that, happy customers and clients happen with ease. Our customers continue to recommend Duque Roofing to their neighbors, family, & friends.
Contact Us Today
HURRICANE IDA STORM DAMAGE REPAIR
It’s important to talk to a trusted roofing contractor. Especially during storms, some businesses may compete for your business. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Duque Roofing promises to offer you the best value for your money in the quickest time possible.